Skip to content
- What is a skis swap?
- Is a place for individuals and ski shops to consign gear. A percentage of each sale will go towards helping the UPS Ski Team. The ski swap will take 30% of public sales to help pay for the Team throughout the year
- What can I sell?
- Bring in used or new gear. Most common items are Skis, Snowboards, boots, and winter clothing. Items that are considered unsafe by volunteers will be turned away
- What if my items sells?
- Your will be sent a check out the following week for 30% of the purchase price. This is subject to change, we will verify everything during the check-in process
- What if my items does not sell?
- You must come on Sunday between 1-5 pick your item up. This is subject to change year to year so please verify during check in process
- Can someone help with pricing my items?
- We can help suggest pricing if you wish, but can not guarantee that any item will sell
- When do I have to bring my item in?
- This might change year to year so check the times on the home page, but you must have your item there by the Friday before 7pm.
- Where are you located?
- We are located at the Tennis Pavilion on the UPS Campus. Which is behind the Memorial Fieldhouse entrance is around the side of the building